The training is designed for Doctors, Dentists, Nurse Practitioners, Registered Nurses, Pharmacists and beauty therapists. Learn the principles and all forms of Mesotherapy and Bio Revitalization, different forms of aplication including mesotherapy guns, along with protocols including skin peels. Personnel currently registered with their associations and governing body can also attend these courses.
|Anatomy and Physiology of Skin||£325||£90||£415|
|Mesotherapy Hair courses Level 4||£400||£90||£490|
|Mesotherapy courses Level 6 & 7||£1000||£90||£1090|
Following guidelines laid out by Health Education England,
A training and marketing manual that will contain information for you to develop your clinical practices.
1 month of FREE telephone support which we have found to be invaluable during the first weeks of practice.
Level 4, 6, or 7 accredited certificate once your training and case studies are verified as being completed by your trainer.
What You Can Expect
- Current legislative requirements governing aesthetics non-surgical intervention.
- Historical background of Mesotherapy treatment and its use within the aesthetics industry.
- Anatomy and physiology of the skin.
- Muscular activity of the facial area.
- Health and Safety responsibilities.
- Importance of establishing robust client/patient/patient information.
- Importance of developing a robust client/patient assessment.
- Reasons for robust pre/post procedures/care for the delivery of Mesotherapy treatments.
- Understand the ‘indications’ and ‘contraindications’ of Mesotherapy.
- Importance of identifying the number of Mesotherapy treatments required for each client/patient.
- Pain management.
- The specific importance of preparation before practical application.
Get in touch
Don’t hesitate to get in contact.